This will be a short review about these candy nail art decoration.
First of all, the description from Bornpretty themselves:
- Brand new in retail package
- Flat back, easy for sticking
- Retail Package with wheel , easy to carry and ready foruse!!
- Can be used for many times if they are used and removed properly.
- Create your own pattern and add shiny colors to our nail art!!
- Suitable to use on top of nail polish, UV builder gel, acrylic, etc.
- Make your nails sparkling and add shiny colors to your nails!
- Easy to use, can be also be used to decorate your home and furniture,cell phone and mp3 cases, glasses, cards, bookmarks, body art, etc..
- For professional salon or home use
I found it a little bit difficult to stick it on my nails, because of its hardness. Nevertheless it’s very cute. I actually use it for decorating my iphone. I don’t dare to use it, because I’m afraid to lose it haha Especially when I’m often in a hurry to get to the bus or something like that.. my nails are often destroyed this way.I think it has to be noticed that the picture on the homepage shows a little different to what you finally get.
To sum up:
- good quality
- no need of special nail art glue, holds with ordinary nail polish
on this picture you can see the little candy on my middle finger and also see two strawberries on the edge of my iphone. if you want to get these, follow the link.